Do you struggle to find great gift ideas? Are you stuck without a gift at the last minute? I understand your frustration and am here to help! I’ve put together 9 tips to help you select the perfect gift. So grab a cup of coffee, relax, and start shopping!
1. Relax: Stress only make matters worse. Stop and take a deep breath before starting. It will help you refocus and reenergize! You can have fun researching and selecting a gift.
2. Think about the recipient: Ask yourself what makes this person happy. What are their hobbies and interests? Have they mentioned something they needed or wanted? A gift is a special treat to the receiver, so take the time to think about the person.
3. Seek outside help: Don’t be afraid to talk to the people who know the recipient best. They’re likely to have great suggestions. Great ideas come from everywhere. They would probably enjoy brainstorming with you for that perfect gift.
4. Ask why: The gift you choose should match the occasion. You don’t give a food processor on Valentines Day. Find something personal that says you are thinking of them.
5. Set your budget: It’s important to know ahead of time how much you want to spend. As you search for your gift, you can select gifts within your price range. Websites provide gift ideas within price ranges to make it easier to stay within your budget.
6. Go surfing: Shop on your time while relaxing at home. The Web offers a wide range of choices and gift ideas to match the person’s interests. Find a gift idea service to make it even easier.
7. Dress it up: If you decide to purchase a gift certificate, gift baskets, subscription or money, add a special note, or wrap it in an unusual way. Have fun dressing up your gift.
8. Get personal: If you have time, a personalized gift tells the person that you thought ahead of time to find a gift just for them. Personalized gifts are always fun to receive.
9. Stick with the staples: If you don’t know the person well or are going to someone’s home for the first time, traditional gifts of wine, food, candles, flowers, coffees or teas are foolproof.
I hope these 9 tips will help make your next gift a perfect 10! Feel free to share this with others, so they can also benefit.