Love is a wonderful experience that most everyone goes through. Your heart thumps whenever you think of your lover, you can not wait to be around them, it is simply a good feeling to have. Part of what makes being in love so good is that you found someone that makes you feel great, and you want to return the favor.
Once you find that special person who will sweep you off your feet, you want to show them just how much they mean to you. While they probably know how much you love them, but they still like to hear it. They want to hear you say just how much they mean to you. So finding cute things to say to your partner can be a great way to tell them how much you love them, and have a little fun while you are at it.
Every relationship is different and only you know what your partner would like to hear most. However there are always the basics which pretty much every person would love to hear his partner say.
1. “You make me happy.” Sometimes being blunt is the best approach. You enjoy the time you spend with your partner, they makes you happy. So tell them that. Make sure to say it in no uncertain terms that they make you happy and that you love being with them. You can even follow it up with a romantic gesture such as a kiss for a little added kick.
2. “You are so cute when you do that.” Another cute thing to say to your partner that can really get them going. Seems a bit corny but corny is sometimes good. If they does that thing you love, maybe a grin or wink, then tell them just how cute they are. They does it because they think you will enjoy it, so show them that you do enjoy it.
3. “I’m glad I fell in love with you.” Sounds like something out of a romance novel but dropping this one every now and then can mean a lot to your partner. Especially if you say it after they have done something to wow you, such as an elaborate date or buying you a fancy gift. Remind them just how much they mean to you.
4. “I can’t wait to see you again.” If you are apart or soon will be, then this line can build up anticipation for your next meeting. It will have them thinking of you the entire time, anxious to see you again knowing you feel the same way about them.
5. “I love you.” One of the cute things to say to your partner, and the simplest. While saying something cute or corny is all well and good, sometimes the basics are the best. Telling them straight out that you love them and you want to be with them can mean the world.
In a relationship we all often know that our partner loves us and enjoys being with us. But we also enjoy hearing them flat out say that. So even if it is not all the time, sometimes just telling your partner how great they are can be one of the easiest and best ways to keep that spark lit.
Finding Love Through Graphology aims at providing knowledge to find perfect love. This book will help you in:
• Understanding your personality
• Quickly finding the hell traits in partner’s handwriting
• Knowing what makes the relationship work
• Filtering out incompatible partners
• Improving one’s personality through grapho-therapy
Finding Love Through Graphology is no lover’s guide but a guide to finding the perfect love.
If you like this article, and want to support this blog, then you can contribute here: