To break up a relationship is a harder decision when we talk about a long term one.
In most cases when woman is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn’t want to be the one to end it. But even when she is already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you.
If you feel that something is going wrong it is time to take a closer look at your relationship. Here are seven warning signs she is no longer
1. This is probably the most classic subtle signal of all: her life becomes too hectic. She hasn’t picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn’t have time to meet you. This isn’t necessarily a sign that it is over, but if you are used to meet her frequently then there is something wrong.
2. Eventually, when she decided to spend some time with you she keeps looking around to find something to do or someone else to talk to.
However, when a woman is interested, she puts in the effort by giving you her full attention.
3. She’s secretive and no longer wants to tell you where she has been or who was on the phone.
- It’s all in the Voice
- Just Launched – 99 for self mastery
- Becoming Larger Than Life
- Faithful Emotions
- What is Happiness? Can it Be Defined?
4. Don’t forget that women love to talk. If she doesn’t ask you questions and shows no interest in what you have to say and when you ask her
questions she limits her answers to “yes” and “no” she has a problem. Can it be the relationship with you?
5. Is she causing arguments over stupid little things? If nothing you do or say isn’t right anymore and all that goes wrong is your fault you
can start to worry.
6. She refuses the presents you make. Women love to get presents, so if she turns yours down, she can feel guilty because she is thinking to break up with you, especially if you know she was about to buy that thing for herself.
7. She talks about divorce or break up of other people relationship, as a positive thing. Maybe a friend of her just has braked up with her boyfriend and now she is doing much better.
In the game of romance, few things are black and white. Most of the points above are assumptions based on commonly used techniques. There is room for interpretations and misunderstandings but all this can make you wonder if everything is ok and discuss the problems you might have.