If you are an entrepreneur, you know that your success cannot depend on the opinions of others. Like the wind, opinions change…like the weather, opinions change frequently. To succeed at any endeavor, you must stay the course…no matter what the cost! Here are some surefire tips to help you on your journey.
1. Avoid Negativity. Negative people are all around us. They can include our loved ones as well as a dear friend. Most often, it is the opinions of total strangers that breed the most negativity as if someone who doesn’t know or understand you is able to voice a reasonably thought out opinion about you.
No, you shouldn’t avoid those who are close to you, rather there are areas of conversation that are less profitable. Accept criticism constructively, but steer the conversation away from nonstop negative banter. Negativity will grow on you unless you take control.
- Pre-Order your copy of “Law of Attraction”
- Pre-order your copy of Law of Attraction
- Just Launched – Law of Attraction
- Emotional Stress
- The Essence of Freedom
2. Build Yourself Up. No, I do not mean for you to puff yourself up with pride, rather you can be your best source of encouragement by encouraging yourself. How can you do this? Read the testimonies of other entrepreneurs/succeeders who have gone before you. Current day success stories of people who have gone from “rags to riches” [or from simple means to great influence] include personalities like Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, and Bill Gates. Yesterday’s success stories are numerous and include Thomas Edison, Harry S. Truman, and Abraham Lincoln.
Are you tired of motivating people or staying motivated? Start seeing motivation like never before concept with a single shift in perspective.
The Ultimate Book of Motivation will help you:
• Take responsibility for your life
• Be unstoppable on the face of failure
• Turn self-defeating thoughts around
• Change your outlook on life
• Motivate anyone to do anything
Buy The Ultimate Book of Motivation to start motivating today.
3. Go Back to Square One. Should you find yourself wavering, recall those things that encouraged you to take your “step of faith” in the first place. Recall what it takes to succeed: discipline, self-confidence, independence, hard work, sacrifice, etc. Look forward to the anticipated results: a good income, independence, a job you love, etc. Finally, remember the worst job you ever worked…imagine yourself working there again. Blah! Use whatever it takes to motivate you.
So, toss off the negative thoughts and embrace that which is uplifting, inspiring, encouraging, warm, friendly, and helpful. You are on track to achieving great things as long as you do not let yourself become derailed by the negative words of others.