Are you looking for ideas or motivation tips to make a difference in your life or for someone else’s life? Are you like most everyone and just have little time? Can you perform random acts of kindness every day?
Honestly, it doesn’t take much time to brighten someone’s life. A few minutes a day can make a difference to a person or a family. Just some kindness and the evidence that someone cares about them can turn their world around.
These five motivation tips take little time, so begin to make a difference today! You’ll feel better — and so will the recipient of your kindness.
1. Send at least one e-mail a day telling someone: how much they are appreciated thanking them for something they did for you telling them something you like about them.
2. Send a note of appreciation to your local police department or Fire Station to encourage the people who make a difference in everyone’s lives. This doesn’t happen nearly enough for these people who put their lives on the line for all of us every day.
- Needs in Self Mastery
- How To Overcome Nervousness When You Speak In Public
- You Are Your Own – President
- Secret Information
- Creating the Best Year of Your Life
3. Put a Thank You note and a cookie in the box for your Paper Delivery person. Can you imagine the last time they were shown a kindness for doing their job?
4. Have everyone in your family (even if it’s just you) drop all their loose change in a large glass jar you keep on the counter. Every six months, decide where to send it. Make a family ritual out of the event and make a difference in someone’s life almost effortlessly.
5. Buy a few extra items at your grocery store and drop them by your local homeless shelter or food bank. You’ll make huge a difference, simply by adding a handful of extra items and a few minutes to your shopping.
I hope these five kindness motivation tips help you realize together we CAN change the world – one kindness at a time!