It has been proved both scientifically as well as theoretically that your thoughts become things. What you think about and talk about the most, eventually becomes your reality. So whats up with your life? Everything screwed up? No way out? Life’s all roller coaster ride, with your cart being always in the valley? So why is it that?
Are you an enterpainer?
An enterpainer is a person who entertains others by talking about all the pain he has got in his life. (And eventually making his life more miserable)
Come on, let’s face it, everybody has got problems in their lives. Everybody is disappointed at some situation, someone, something… anything! But what would happen if everyone holds a megaphone in their hand and shout out all the pain their life has got? Can’t even imagine about that situation.
Further, not everyone keeps telling about their miserable life but only a few. Are you among that? Are you an enterpainer? (sighs!)
Are you an entrepreneur?
Entrepreneur, in business terms, means a person who identifies an opportunity and takes necessary action to get the most out of the opportunity.
Are you an opportunity-grabber? Are you able to identify opportunities around you? Do you talk about different ideas with your peers and elders? Nay? Not a problem.
Being an entrepreneur
It’s very simple to become an entrepreneur (Simple doesn’t means EASY!) all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Do a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) Analysis. This will help you to identify various opportunities – the doors you can open up in your life.
- Identify your interest. Visualize where you want to be in life after 5 years. Do you want to run a successful business? Do you want to work in one of the Forbes most promising companies? Do you want to earn a huge income? Royalty income? Regular income? Passive income? Active income? You say it.
- Identify various opportunities you have in your desired interest.
- Action plan? Yes, you have to make it because “People don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.”
- Following the action plan. Plain and simple.
- Periodical evaluation of your progress and path.
Are you ready for the path to entrepreneurship? Oh, is there something missing? Yes, an entrepreneur is a people’s person, the one who first gives and then receives. So here is what you can do to get started – If you find this information useful, don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
- Three Lessons for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (truebluecollabollc.wordpress.com)
- Youth entrepreneurship wows us again: And the winner is… (marsdd.com)
- Self-Sabatoge (ajourneythroughmarykay.wordpress.com)